Nusa Dewata Price & Packages
We specialize in budget small group, family, father and sons, longboarders and all girl charters. We do not subscribe to the ‘instant crowd’ factor which is what you will get on larger vessels in the archipelago.
Charters focus on the Mentawai Island chain with the option to travel up to the Telos Islands if requested.
Nusa Dewata Surf Charters run 11 nights in duration, including 10 days on location with the possibility of lengthening the charter depending on circumstances.
We cater for a minimum of five and maximum of six persons per charter. We can take single or group booking or exclusive charters ( full boat with passenger less than six). Due to an ever changing charter schedule please contact for the price and details.
Our price is will include:
- Transport from and to airport.
- 11 nights onboard Nusa Dewata travelling to Mentawais and Telos regions.
- All meals, snacks, water, soft drinks, coffee and tea.
- 3 beer/day/peperson -Beer Bintang & extra beer and other alcohol is available at local prices, please notify us before you arrive.
- Fishing, snorkling , dingi with 100hp, paddleboards, diving equipment and other facilities onboard .
The fees do NOT include airfares, any additional hotel accommodations that may be required enroute, Mentawai tax, tips or any other incidentals.
Our friendly and experienced crew take great pride in shuttling guests out to the best waves with the least crowds, ensuring that your trip will be “the trip of a lifetime”.
Short golfing tours can also be organised to a secret golf course near by if you would like to wind down after a strenuous surf/work trip.
- Guests fly into Padang, West Sumatra (airport code: PDG).
- You should plan to arrive on the first day of your scheduled charter date.
- g. if your trip is May 5-16, you should plan to arrive on the 5th of May.
- The Nusa Dewata will depart for the islands the same evening.
- The boat will return in the early morning of the last day of the charter.
- Guests should plan to fly out that day.
- g. if your charter dates are May 5-16 you should book your departure flight for the 16th of May.